Bel-Rea Institute, the largest school for veterinary technicians in the U.S., knew that their audience of young people looking for an education was shifting to the online world. They had to shift away from traditional television marketing or they would be left in the dust.
Bel-Rea engaged SmartClick to generate leads of prospective students to their site. SmartClick implemented several strategies to increase their lead flow including:
• Increasing the size of key conversion features of the site by implementing a big red button to bring prospects to a request information form.
• Building keyword-optimized landing pages focused on different audience persona and consumer needs.
• Implementing better lead capture mechanisms including a meerkat slide in lead generation form.
• Advertising in a more efficient way by optimizing non-branded paid search.
• Implementing Facebook “dark posts” for the first time.
• Advertising on Bing where we consistently drive leads at a lower cost than AdWords.
• Optimizing retargeting by adding multiple audiences for different pathways.
SmartClick drove over 18,000 leads over the course of 3 years for Bel-Rea, substantially increasing lead flow while reducing overall marketing costs.